What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A program that helps you rub out knee pain
- With a comprehensive guide with photos and descriptions to help you do the exercises right
- With a quick 10 minute workout that you can do anywhere to make your knees stronger
- With videos with easy to understand descriptions of each of the exercises
- With exercises to do in order to increase knee movement
- With 9 exercises that you can do to fend off knee pain
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Knee Injury Solution scores 70.32/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.kneeinjurysolution.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: kneeinjurysolution.com you’ll also be taken through to kneeinjurysolution.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)